We offer a variety of Services for our customers
We create systems so you can easily monitor and remotely control your farm from your computer or phone.
We do general electrical work that you need taken care of around your farm.
We create systems so you can test and measure your feed so your cows are getting a balanced diet.
PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) is a control system that can be used to on many applications where monitoring and data collection is important. PLC's give you the option to tie in multiple processes into one convenient controller. We take a blank PLC and build the logic system from start to finish. This allows us to make an intuitive control system that is specifically designed for your application. More on PLC's
- Grain systems- Powered distributors- Rotation sensors to monitor grain leg- full control of all functions from smartphone or tablet- start/stop augers grain leg and more
- Manure separators and pumps- monitor pit levels- auto start separator, pumps, and conveyors- adjust pump speed to maintain maximum capacity of separator- know immediately if a pump clogs or motor overloads by receiving text or email alerts
- Greenhouse controllers- monitor and record temperature and irrigation- one controller can control multiple greenhouses- easy to use interface makes learning the system easy and stress free
- On sight wiring- equipped to wire grain and dairy facilities
- Certified Sukup grain Dryer technician on staff
- Authorized repair center for Dinamica Generale US
- Scale repair for most brands
- Loadcells and Weighbars for all TMR Mixers, grinders and Grain Carts
- LED Lighting- Indoor and Outdoor
- Video Cameras and Wireless Networking
- Custom Control Panels
- Variable speed drives and motors
- Scale kits for Balers, grain carts, grinder mixers, seed tenders, planters, drills, and Manure spreaders
Scales & NIR Services
Some farmers are frustrated by constant variation in dry matter of the forages. Consistent refusal is hard to achieve leading to wasted feeds and lowered milk production. They struggle to ensure accuracy in the TMR mix due to employee turnover and shifts. They are concerned about reduced profits due to inconsistent feed delivery. Feeders are tired of adding numbers in their head.
Why not eliminate the headache of these issues and test your forage dry matter with every scoop, track the feeder’s performance and deliver a precise ration to your cows every day?
Nutritionists can utilize the NIR equipment to test forages on the farms instead of waiting for labs results. Own your own lab today by taking advantage of this quick and accurate way of testing forages.
Call today to find out how scales can improve the accuracy of planting, seeding, manure application, and TMR mixing. More info about Scales.